Google+ Little LDS Ideas: 2013 Primary Monthly Info Sheets {Free Printable}

Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Primary Monthly Info Sheets {Free Printable}

Every year I share a free printable for the year’s Monthly Info.
This year I’m doing it again, yeah!!
I know I’m a little late, sorry.


 For this printable you have 2 sheets.
On page one you will find the year’s Monthly Theme, Scripture, and song. For the month's with a 'Song of Your Choice' you can just write it in.

On page two you will find the Weekly Theme for each month.
I also included a column where you can write who is conducting and teaching. If you teach by month then this will work great. But if you teach by week (take turns every week), then you’ll just have to write in when you teach/conduct. :)

Just print these out and stick them in your Presidency Binder.
I loved having these! And hopefully you do too.


Thanks!

sheena
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for these printables! I just became primary pres and this is a great help for me with trying to organize the primary program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these for 2013 are you going to have these in 2014? I hope sooooooooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved these for 2013 I hope you will have them 2014, will you ppppplllleeeaaassse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Primary Monthly Infor. sheets...Do you have them for 2014...I'm desperate!!
    Thanks
    Leslie Conklin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to know if you will be publishing a 2014 monthly info sheet?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete